Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board Sub Inspector Preliminary Exam/ Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2016 Details-
TSLPRB (Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board) is going to conduct the Sub Inspector Preliminary Exam on 17th April 2016. Those aspirants who are interested in Police Jobs, they had applied for the Examination. Huge number of eligible and Interested applicants had applied. The TSLPRB SI Preliminary Exam Admit Card has been released very soon on the official website.
The Admit Card has been released before 10- 15 days of Exam on official website. TSLPRB released 510 Sub Inspector Posts. Applicants who had applied for this Exam, they can download their Hall Tickets through using official link of organization providing below.
Name of Organization- Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board
Exam Name- Sub Inspector
Exam Date- 17th April 2016
Total Vacancies- 510 Posts
Admit Card Releasing Date- Has Been released before 10- 15 days of Exam
Official Website- www.tslprb.in
The written exam will be of objective type. The time duration of Exam is 2 Hours. The examination will be for 200 marks in which Arthematic and Test of Reasoning/ Mental ability is for 100 marks and General awareness for 100 marks.
1. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee, Sub Inspector Of Police (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department- 208 Posts
2. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee, Reserve Sub Inspector Of Police (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department- 74 Posts
3. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee, Reserve Sub Inspector Of Police (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department- 2 Posts
4. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee, Reserve Sub Inspector Of Police (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department-205 Posts
5. Sub Inspector (Men) in Special Protection Force (SPF) Department- 12 Posts
6. Station Fire Officer in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department- 9 Posts
The registration fee for OC/ BC candidates is Rs. 500/- and for ST candidates is Rs. 250/- . Candidates can pay the registration fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card and Internet Banking and after deposit the fee submit their application form at official website www.tslprb.in.
Interview/ Call Letter-
Dates for downloading Call Letter, informed to the candidates who qualified the preliminary exam informed on official website www.tslprb.in.